Solna black A-lined raincoat is Stutterheim's brand new women’s raincoat made in a new, lighter weight rubberized cotton, offering great rain protection for the warmer months of the year. The Solna is handmade with double welded seams and comes with a kangaroo pocket, snap closures and cotton drawstrings. The finest craftsmanship is used to create this updated style, here in a pitch black version with black buttons and black lining. The Solna raincoat has a flattering A-line silhouette which drapes beautifully, perfect for curvy and non-curvy women alike. This shape is very similar to the Mosebacke style but in a lighter fabric.
Stutterheim's raincoats have undergone severe testing in horrible conditions both at sea and in the city. Each coat is individually quality-controlled by skilled seamstresses.
- please note that coat has a generous fit, so if you are normally between sizes we suggest you size down one to two sizes down. The model in the picture is 176 cm tall and she is wearing a size S.
- Rubberized coating in 100% PVC on a cotton/poly membrane (52% Cotton and 48% Polyester).
- Metal buttons. Strings in 100% cotton.
- Designed in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Made in Poland.
- We recommend that our customers strictly follow Stutterheim's care instructions to ensure product quality.
- If the garment is dirty or has stains first try using a wet cloth and soap. If stains don’t come out, the garment may be machine washed at maximum 30 degrees only on the setting for delicate items.
- Do not use softener or bleach.
- Do not tumble dry, air dry the garment hanging.
More colors: in store we have green, mole, and navy available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or swing by our Seattle shop!
PIPE AND ROW